Ingredients (serves 4):
- 4 salmon fillets
- 1 tablespoon of traditional sauce
- Sesame seeds
- 1 lemon or lime
- Cut the salmon fillet into pieces of similar size, corresponding to the desired number of portions, and place them on an oiled baking sheet.
- Season with salt and pepper, and then coat with half of the traditional sauce.
- Let it marinate in the refrigerator for at least two hours.
- Preheat the oven to 200°C (400°F).
- Sprinkle sesame seeds on the salmon.
- Bake in the center of the oven for about 10 to 12 minutes for a fillet that is 2 to 2.5 cm thick. It is important to check the doneness with a fork.: