- 2 ripe avocados
- 1 finely chopped onion
- 1 finely chopped tomato
- 1 lime Juice
- 2/3 cup of chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons of milk (to prevent the guacamole from browning)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Sauce Traditionnelle to taste
- In a bowl, mix the chopped onion and lime juice.
- Cut the avocados in half, remove the pit, and scoop out the flesh with a spoon. Place the flesh in the bowl and mash it with the milk using a fork.
- Add the other chopped ingredients and mix well.
- For an exotic touch, incorporate the Sauce Traditionnelle to your liking.
- Season with salt and pepper.
Suggestions: Serve the guacamole with corn chips or corn tostadas.