Ingredients (4 servings):
- 1 bottle of Sauce Campagnarde
- 4 whole chicken legs (cooked)
- 4 cups of chicken broth
- 1 slice of bread or 10 soda crackers (to thicken the sauce)
- 1 garlic clove
- 3 cloves
- 6 black peppercorns
- 120g of Abuelita or Ibarra chocolate (available in Latin or Asian grocery stores) or 100g of 70% dark chocolate or cocoa with 4 tablespoons of sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 1/4 cup of ground almonds
- 2 tablespoons of toasted sesame seeds
- In a blender, mix all the ingredients (except the chicken).
- Pour the mixture into a saucepan and heat over medium heat. Let it boil for about 5 minutes until you get a creamy and thick consistency. If the Mole sauce is too thick, add a little chicken broth to adjust.
Serve each chicken leg topped with Mole sauce, sprinkle with sesame seeds to decorate and accompany with white rice.