- 1 lb (454g) lean ground beef
- 1 lightly beaten egg
- 1 tablespoon of traditional sauce, or more
- 1 tablespoon of lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon of garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of onion powder
- Salt and pepper
- In a bowl, mix all the ingredients well.
- Shape into 4 patties and refrigerate for 15 minutes.
- Preheat your grill and grill the patties for about 4 minutes on each side, or until the meat is well done.
- Grill the buns. Hamburger
- Meat patties
- Grilled buns
- Traditional sauce
- Tomato slices
- Onion slices
You can serve with fries.
Assemble the burgers by spreading the buns with mayonnaise, mustard, and ketchup, then add a meat patty, tomato and onion slices, lettuce, and pickles. Add traditional sauce according to your preferences, then close the burgers with the grilled buns. Serve hot and enjoy!